Thursday 31 January 2013

Thank You All For 5564 Pageviews Last Month, So What Makes My Blog Different!

Another milestone today, I always think it's important to do posts like this, to thank everyone, (you the reader) for your support. And in some way's I was going to change what I originally wrote the last time, but after going over it again I decided that it pretty much said everything so enjoy.

I just thought I would take the time to thank everyone for the amount of page views last month, as I was taken back by surprise when I checked. It seems that people do blog's for different reasons, mine set out at the start to be an extension of my hobby, a way to showcase what I was currently doing and have already done, but it seems this turned out to be much more than that, from all the comments that I receive and requests for more updates it really has taken on a life of its own.


Well there's plenty of people blogging online that seemed to write endless text about codexes tactics etc, and while that seems all very well, I want my blog to be more hobby related, as well as being able to look back on the projects that I have done recently, I wasn't expecting anyone to read or see any of that, but that has been the biggest surprise because, more importantly it's turned out to be a tool for gamers to stumble across which in turn might give some help or inspiration in my own little way to the gaming community.


I suppose my blog is what I would like to see on the Internet, so if I make it in that image I know it will only go from strength to strength, and the bonus is, that you guys seem to read and enjoy it. Which makes it all worthwhile, knowing it inspires someone somewhere to do something a little bit different than everyone else.

I have still plenty of ideas and things that I want to show and share, but your support is definitely the biggest motivation for me to continue.

So once again a big Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog, and I'm glad that others are seeing it too!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and look forward to many more excellent posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...