Tuesday 29 January 2013

How To Convert Ork Dakkajet's Update 4

So this is a new experience using my iPad for the first time on my blog. So hopefully everything goes to plan and the pictures are posted up correctly. Hopefully you can see I have managed to do a little bit more progress with my Dakkajet's, and I have managed to do something a little bit more unique. I have had the Idea of shooting bullets casing's out of the gun barrels of the planes. And overall I don't think I have seen it anywhere else, so maybe I have invented something new, But it's probably been done before long ago.













1 comment:

  1. Those are looking fantastic! They really have a sense of motion and action to them. Can't wait to see 'em painted up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...